- "An advanced form of Ingle that looses a number of fiery projectiles that explode on contact."
Unleashes three fireballs at foes.
- Each fireball deals elemental Fire damage with a chance to inflict Burning and Stagger or Knockdown. The spell has a two-stage effect :
- First the ball strikes causing magickal fire damage with a chance to cause burning - this initial strike only targets a single foe.
- Then the ball explodes with a small radius of effect (under 1m) and a chance to cause stagger or knockdown - this explosion may affect multiple targets.
- Each stage causes damage separately - this can be seen in the health bar display which will change (rapidly) in two steps.
- It is possible for the initial fireball to miss, but for the target to still be damaged by the explosion.
- Humans, including allies, are unlikely to be knocked down, but smaller foes such as Goblins may be knocked back a considerable distance by a fireball.
- If the targeting sigil is passed over multiple enemies, a priority and secondary target will be set. The secondary targets are indicated by small fire sigils on targeted foes - a single fireball may diverge from the group to strike the minor targets.
- Click left analog stick [L3] for manual aiming.
- All Ingle spells are the only, apart from Gicel, that both, do not immobilize the caster and allow unrestricted aiming (like a bow) in manual aiming mode.
- Click right analog stick to lock on aimed target.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.