- "An advanced form of Gicel that calls forth several twisting spikes of ice that thrust forward from the ground."
An advanced version of Gicel.
- This spell does both Ice-based magickal and physical damage in a ratio of around 2:1 for a typical magick based spellcaster.
- It is likely, as with other spells that only core magick, plus weapon and equipment power contribute to damage, with core strength being ignored.
- Has the chance to freeze an enemy.
- Works with group spellcasting.
- Has a destructive effect against environmental objects of similar power to that from Explosive Barrels.
- Click left analog stick for manual aiming.
- Click right analog stick to lock on aimed target.
- Once the incantation for the first form Gicel is completed, the caster can slowly move about.