- "A magickal bow of gold and silver. Powerful and deadly accurate, but heavy to wield."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||16,400 G|| 51,100 G|| 157,300 G|
| Click here for|
| 6,300 RC|
| 9,800 RC|
Sorcerer's Quartz x3
|Magick||285 (325)||302 (342)||319 (359)||339 (379)||384 (424)||524||724|
|Stagger Power||210 (230)||210 (230)||214 (234)||231 (251)||256 (276)||293||341|
|Knockdown Power||210 (230)||210 (230)||214 (234)||231 (251)||256 (276)||293||341|
- Values in parenthesis are changes in Dark Arisen.
- Sold in Post-Game by:
- May be found in a chest within The Tainted Mountain Temple in Post-Game, located in the remains of the area where Grigori was fought.
- May be found in chests within the Chamber of Hope and Chamber of Sorrow in the Post-Game Everfall.
- Can be obtained by Purification of a Bitterblack Weapon Lv.1.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Sorcerer's Quartz
- Oddly enough, the description tells of the bow's heavy weight, but in-game stats show it to be relatively light for a Magick Bow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.