- "Daggers infused with divine might through a method lost to time. Their holy enchantment will never fade."
Only obtainable as a random reward for slaying the Ur-Dragon, or contributing towards its defeat.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||80,300 G|| 249,800 G|
King Bay Leaf x6
| 769,400 G|
Purpure Crystal x9
| Click here for|
| 6900 RC|
Surging Light Tome x3
| 10,900 RC|
Ruinous Relic x3
|Stagger Power||269||269||274||298||333 ||372||426|
|Knockdown Power||269||269||274||298||333 ||372||426|
- Values in square brackets are increases in Dark Arisen
Enhancement Item Locations
- King Bay Leaf
- Purpure Crystals
- Surging Light Tome
- Can be obtained by Purifying Bitterblack Novelty Lv.2.
- May be found in chests throughout Bitterblack Isle, including:
- Forging at The Black Cat works once one is acquired. All forgeries work just like the original tome.
- Ruinous Relic
- These are the most powerful (magickal damage) daggers that can be gifted or traded to another Pawn.
- Although they are not the most powerful primary weapons in the game, Holy enchanted weapons are arguably the most useful and versatile weapons to wield since they damage almost every creature type in the game.
- This weapon has a minimal level 41 requirement without a stamina drain penalty. Any character using this weapon who is below the level 41 requirement will experience lower stamina recovery as well as stamina loss with regular attacks, skill usage and running. Secondary weapons are also affected by the increase stamina drain.
- "Heaven's Key" is likely a reference to the 'Keys of Heaven' in the Christian religion. These keys are usually depicted as pair, like the daggers. (See Wikipedia:Keys of Heaven)