- "A nimble longsword adept both at slicing and stabbing attacks. Its design is meant to evoke the awesome might of the dragon."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||20,700 G|| 64,500 G|
Great Griffin Claw x2
| 198,700 G|
Fell-Lord's Bone x4
| Click here for|
| 6,700 RC|
| 10,700 RC|
Septiscopic Crystal x4
- Obtained as reward for Ser Berne's escort quest A Parting Tribute.
- It may also be obtained (1% chance) from a chest on top of The Greatwall during the fight with the two Wights at the end of the quest Deny Salvation. The chest must be searched before defeating the Wights, as the top of the Greatwall keep will become inaccessible immediately after the fight.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Great Griffin Claw
- Fell-Lord's Bone
- Septiscopic Crystal
- Dropped by a Maneater.
- Has a Weapon Level Requirement of 18.
- One of the rarest swords in the game. This Longsword also has a Golden counterpart, the Gryphic Gold.
- This is a decent Warrior weapon until Post-Game - since Ser Berne is available at an early point in the game, Gryphic Victory can make a juggernaut out of a low-leveled Warrior. Ser Berne's quest's availability is determined by his affinity with the Arisen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.