The Greatwall Encampment is a large encampment located outside the stone walls of The Greatwall castle. Like The Encampment near Cassardis, it is surrounded by wooden palisades, and protected by soldiers.
There is a Riftstone next to the gate to the Greatwall. The chests in the camp and one outside the eastern palisade give curatives and items - none give weapons or armor.
Ser Alfonso offers Rest camp services. He appears after having entered Gran Soren, and departs once the Dragon is slain. Mathias is a long term resident of the camp, and offers Shopping and Enhancing services. The merchant Reynard also periodically visits the camp.
Ser Iga is the chief guard on the Greatwall castle gate, and will block entrance to The Greatwall until the Quest Deny Salvation is initiated. The other soldiers staffing the Greatwall Encampment are Ser Holtor, Ser Jirco, Ser Thurstance, Ser Mycal, Ser Tobin, Ser Frederick, Ser Adem, and Ser Tavin.
- For chest contents see Barta Crags §Loot
- Deny Salvation, defeat the Salvation uprising in The Greatwall
- The Encampment here is a destination for a few escort quests. For a route and guidance, see Escort Quest Walkthroughs.
- "'Tis a heavy onus men here bear."
- "The Greatwall... 'Twas built to keep all manner of beasts from Gransys."