- See also: Dragon's Dogma World and Lore
Dragon's Dogma takes place in the duchy of Gransys, a province divided in the eastern region of the Liogran Peninsula. It's covered in lush fields, dense forests, and rolling plains. Brimming with dungeons to explore, adventures to be had, stories to be told, and mythical monsters to be slain, the landscape of Gransys is anyone's to explore. Coupled with dark and menacing nights when monsters prowl, Gransys is just an extremely small part of a world unlike any before it.
Regions and points of interest
There are several regions of Gransys.
Towns and Castles
- The capital city of Gransys is Gran Soren, home to Duke Edmun Dragonsbane, also known as the Wyrmking.
- Cassardis, a fishing village in the south
- The Ruins of Aernst Castle, ruined fort, inhabited by male bandits
- The Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort, ruined fort, inhabited by female bandits
- Windbluff Tower, fort garrisoned by Gran Soren soldiers
- The Greatwall, mighty fort, protecting the route to The Tainted Mountain and beyond
- The Shadow Fort, fort, guarding the route to the west of Gransys beyond the mountains
- The Bluemoon Tower, fort, ancient city, or temple - its origins are unknown
- People of Gransys generally speak with an English accent, compared to Hearthstone (French) and Voldoa (German).
- The western part of the Liogran Peninsula includes Liore, and is linked by a gate at The Shadow Fort.
- Dragons Dogma Gransys map guide www.gamesradar.com