The Golden Knight wears golden armor in the style of the Chimeric Armor Set, together with cloaks styled on the Hellfire Cloak and the Blasphemer's Cloak. The Golden Knight is a Fighter wielding a Crossed Cinquedea and a Sable Sentinel as its shield.
| Base Experience of 7,500
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
|Resurrection||Spec||One Knight rushes to the aid of the other Knight, reviving it for further battle.|
|Burst Strike||Phys||Rushes at the target and visits a powerful blow upon them.|
|Antler Toss||Phys||Traces a grand skyward arc with the blade, capable of sending multiple foes into the air.|
- Weak against blunt weapons.
- Vulnerable to Torpor.
- Weak to ice.
- Golden Knights are ferociously strong and can often break their target's defense by blocking with their shield.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Witnessing a Golden Knight resurrecting a Silver Knight (usually 5 to 10 times)
- Inflict Lowered Strength (usually done with the Dragon's Roost shield)
- Weak to Ice
- Grapple them
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 100 Golden Knights either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- "Would we could dull the gold knight's strength..."
- "A knight clad in gold..."
- Official website (archived)