"A greased Anchor to Heaven that douses whatever it strikes in oil."
Same design as Anchor to Heaven, but oily.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||3,420 G|| 11,400 G|
Cursed Carving x1
| 41,300 G|
Slick Black Pinion x1
| Click here for|
| 4,600 RC|
Banshee Locks x2
| 6,100 RC|
Ironblack Pelt x2
- Reward for completing the quest Blood and Thunder.
- The quest is a part of the DLC: Quest Pack: The Challenger.
- Once obtained, can be bought from Johnathan at his Rift Shop in The Encampment.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Cursed Carving
- The Cursed Carving can be found west of Gran Soren in the Wilted Forest, outside The Abbey's western wall in the middle of a Loneflower circle.
- Another Cursed Carving can also be found in the Wilted Fortest atop a large stone formation that is near the area of the Chimera. Look for the highest rock formation in that region and climb it. At its peak, near the branch, should be the carving.
- A Cursed Carving can be found in either of the chests outside the Abbey, near to where the first Cursed Carving can be found.
- One Cursed Carving has been found in the niche of a low rock form midway up the river - where tress are growing on the map - if one takes a left at the ford (Wilted Forest side), off the road, and makes their way along the riverbank, towards The Abbey.
- Slick Black Pinion
- Dropped by a Cockatrice. First encountered in the Main QuestHonor and Treachery and will then show up at Leaper's Ledge in Soulflayer Canyon on completion of that.
- Sold by Joye in the Chamber of Remorse in the Post-Game Everfall.
- Can be stolen from Cockatrice using Master Thief.
- Banshee Locks
- Ironblack Pelt
- Aneled Weapons can not be gifted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.