Giant Fish is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A truly enormous fish. Consume it to recover a great deal of Stamina."
A Giant Fish restores 800 Stamina. Over time it degrades into Giant Rank Fish.
- Such fish can be gathered from fish pools on the hidden beach next to Caverns of Delusion; on Bloodwater Beach; in several gather spots on the river around and in Nightcall Crevasse; and in pools in the forest river in the Witchwood. They may also be caught occasionally on the Unusual Beach, and on the beach east of The Ruins of Aernst Castle in the Verda Woodlands.
- On Bitterblack Isle they can be gathered from the two fish pools underneath the epitaph just inside the main door at Bitterblack Isle Harbor.
- Drops from Giant Saurian.
|Giant Fish||+||Airtight Flask||=||Kept Giant Fish|
|Giant Fish||+||Pickled Mushrooms||=||Liquid Vim|
- At night in isolated areas Giant fish become the most common catch - with at least every other fish caught a giant.
- After 2–3 days the Giant fish turns rank becoming a Giant Rank Fish, with even better stamina restoration. The best price is for fresh however.
- These fish are much more common in areas well away from any humans, including bandits - suggesting that fishing (or overfishing) is responsible for their absence in human habitated areas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.