debilitation in Dragon's Dogma when the target is frozen solid and incapable of moving.
- See also Elemental Debilitation.
A frozen character takes double damage from the next attack. Being Frozen has a random chance to cause instant death upon being hit. Targets killed while frozen shatter into pieces.
- For creatures, see the tables in List of Creature Debilitation Resistances.
- Drench first with water to increase the chance of freezing.
- Luring enemies towards a water source and then quickly use Ice based weapons or spells.
- If a pawn becomes Frozen, Carry them (pick them up) quickly to unfreeze them.
- When frozen, wriggle (L-stick), to un-freeze oneself.