debilitation in Dragon's Dogma when the target is frozen solid and incapable of moving.
- See also: Elemental Debilitation
A frozen character takes double damage if hit with a physical attack from the next attack. Being hit always disperses the frozen status. Targets killed while frozen shatter into pieces.
Notes and Tactics
- Frozen resistance appears to be a hidden stat in that its effect is not listed in the items debilitation resistance stats. The effect may be mentioned in an item's description.
- Magick attacks on a frozen creature or person will release them, but there is no damage increase.
- Thrown Damage is also doubled, including Coin Purse of Charity
- Drench first with water to increase the chance of freezing.
- Lure enemies towards a water source and then quickly use Ice based weapons or spells.
- If a pawn becomes Frozen, Carry them (pick them up) quickly to unfreeze them.
- When frozen, wriggle (L-stick), to un-freeze oneself.
- Being shattered doesn't seem to affect loot..
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.