- "Curls forward into a tumble effective as an evasive maneuver."
Also called a 'Dodge Roll'.
- Used by holding down the [dagger skill button] and then pressing the [Dodge] button as shown on the skill display. The left analog stick moves the character in the direction they're supposed to roll.
- Can also be employed when the weapons are sheathed or not equipped at all.
- May be used as a means of travel since it is faster than jogging and doesn't use any stamina.
- Stamina regenerates normally while this move is performed, so alternating between a few seconds of running and a few rolls to let the stamina top up again lets the Arisen travel at virtually a running pace all the time without getting exhausted.
- With the addition of Dark Arisen, this skill changes into a faster and slightly farther moving version with invincibility frames. It is also easier to control.