Foreign Knife is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A deadly throwing knife introduced by the bandits of a foreign land."
Foreign Knives have two main uses: as a throwing weapon, and as a gift for soldiers to increase their affinity.
The Thrown Damage caused by a Foreign Knife is unusual (compared to other thrown weapons such as a Rock, or throwblast) in that it does slashing damage, and does not scale with the thrower's Strength. Additionally, unlike most other thrown objects, the damage is increased when Strength boosters such as Demon's Periapt are used.
- Sold at:
- May be gathered at Weapon/Armor Piles throughout Gransys.
- Found here and there throughout the world of Dragon's Dogma.
- Can be stolen from Wandering Pawns using Master Thief.
2 Star Enhancement
- 2x for 2 Star Enhancement of Set of Voldoan Armor.
- 3x for 2 Star Enhancement of Nameless Armor Set.
- 3x for 2 Star Enhancement of Swordsman's Mantle.
- 5x for 2 Star Enhancement of Metered Catharsis.
|Foreign Knife||+||Kept Rotten Beast-Steak||=||Backfat Oil|
|Foreign Knife||+||Kept Rotten Scrag of Beast||=||Backfat Oil|
|Foreign Knife||+||Kept Sour Beast-Steak||=||Backfat Oil|
|Foreign Knife||+||Kept Sour Scrag of Beast||=||Backfat Oil|
|Foreign Knife||+||Rotten Beast-Steak||=||Backfat Oil|
|Foreign Knife||+||Rotten Scrag of Beast||=||Backfat Oil|
|Foreign Knife||+||Sour Beast-Steak||=||Backfat Oil|
|Foreign Knife||+||Sour Scrag of Beast||=||Backfat Oil|