Fiend-luring Incense is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- "A distinctive incense that draws out the rarest and most vicious foes on Bitterblack Isle. Bring into the Rotunda of Dread or the Black Abbey if you dare."
- pc, ps4, xone In the Arisen's storage from the start.
- ps3, xbox360 Added to the Arisen's storage after downloading the free DLC pack The Crucible of the Lost from Olra's online store.
- Further Incenses may be purchased from The Black Cat in Gran Soren. A single Fiend-luring Incense will last indefinitely.
Rotunda of Dread
- A pair of Condemned Gorecyclopes and five Corrupted Pawns.
- Three Elder Ogres and three Eliminators with Sirens.
- One Drake, one Wyvern, and one Wyrm.
The Black Abbey
- A pair of Cursed Dragons and a flock of Sirens.
- Seven Living Armors, one Wight and one Lich.
- Five Garm and a pack of two Hellhounds and two Wargs.
- With the Incense in the inventory normal foe spawns in the Rotunda and Abbey cease and only those lured by the item appear - once all three sets of foes have been defeated no more enemies will appear until four days have passed.
- Carrying the Fiend-Luring Incense in inventory also seems to increase the odds of random encounters with Death, Garm, and Elder Ogres in the appropriate Bitterblack Isle dungeon areas.(verify)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.