- "An advanced form of Flying Din that produces an even louder blare on impact that stuns nearby foes."
An advanced version of Flying Din.
A single arrow producing a loud blast. A direct hit can inflict significant additional damage. Smaller and medium sized enemies may be thrown high into the air, and may suffer Fall Damage as a result.
- Effective against enemies susceptible to Fall Damage, such as Skeleton Lords.
- The blast wave is effective against apple trees and grandgrapes bushes, but does not break objects such as crates, boxes, or barrels of any kind.
- Will also dislodge large rocks and boulders.
- Limited effectiveness against large and giant monsters.
- When used with the permanently enchanted longbow Dragon's Glaze, the shockwave of Flying Din will damage all enemies within its radius.
- Fearful Din loses this damaging effect.
- The damage is thought to be magickal in nature, probably Neutral Magick, scaling with weapon strength, but has the oddity that against non-melee resistant foes damage increases with Strength Boosted, not Magick Boosted - against melee resistant foes like Phantoms the situation is as expected.
- The sonic blast cannot cause Debilitations.
- The damaging shockwave is incapable of killing foes, and will leave them with at least one health.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.