The remains of a battle are seen here, including Ox carcasses and torn pennants. By night, there is a chance that a Captive cage holding a human hostage appears on a raised stone platform, along with a pack of Goblins.
By day, nothing of significance.
By night, if a captive cage appeared as part of a Leave No Prisoners quest, two chests and two weapon/armor piles will be found along with it. These vanish once the quest is over - whether by completing or failing, or by leaving the area.
- The chest next to the cage may contain : Blast Arrow, Blinder Arrow, Oil Arrow, Poison Arrow, Silencer Arrow, Sleeper Arrow, Coin Pouch
- The chest by the low stone wall, west from the cage: Angel's Periapt, Mage's Periapt, Demon's Periapt, Conqueror's Periapt, Seeker's Token, Large Coin Pouch or Coin Pouch
- The weapon/armor pile by the tree next to the cage may yield : Hemp Shirt, Rusted Daggers, Angel's Periapt
- The weapon/armor pile to the south, close to the smouldering pile of debris may yield : Ironclad Staff, Rusted Warhammer, Angel's Periapt
- "This place must have seen a ferocious battle."
- "Castle walls? Or ruins of such?"
- "The poor beast... Goblin handiwork, like as not."