Dragon Roar is a special skill unique to all Dragons, lesser and greater.
The roar has a limited, yet long and wide, range so will always affect any Pawns in sight. Party members behind the Dragon may be unaffected.
Notes and tactics
- Silence does not prevent the Dragon Roar.
- The Dragon Roar can be interrupted on lesser Dragonkin by quickly inflicting enough damage to its heart, head, or even arms to stagger it, before the dragon can fully rear up on its hind legs and initiate the roar.
- In addition to its traditional roar the Ur-Dragon roars on landing - this does not skill stifle or make unconscious pawns, but occasionally will remove enchantments and other Invigorations.
- Mage pawns with a Legion's Might staff will self-resurrect after a Dragon Roar or conventional death. Although the staff has one of the lowest attack stats out of all Mage staffs, its special function allows the Arisen to not worry about reviving this pawn.
- The Dark Arisen augment Tenacity does not protect against the Dragon Roar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.