- "Exquisite daggers worthy of their namesake. Facing them is akin to having the dragon's own claws at your neck."
These daggers are one of the twelve Dragon Weapons obtained after defeating Grigori in The Final Battle if daggers were equipped at the moment of defeat. They resemble Dragon's Pain with a difference in color.
|N/A||26,500 G||52,300 G
Virid Dragon Scale x4
|Click here for
Thunderwyvern Horn x3
Greatwyrm Stone x3
|Strength||362 (512)||390 (540)||423 (573)||466 (616)||546 (696)||809||1009|
|Stagger Power||246||246||250||275||307 (339)||350||403|
|Knockdown Power||246||246||250||275||307 (339)||350||403|
- Values in parenthesis are changes in Dark Arisen.
- The Tainted Mountain where Grigori must be defeated with daggers equipped. The new daggers will automatically appear in the Arisen's personal Equipment Inventory in the Weapons section once they awake in Cassardis after The Final Battle is complete.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Reward from the quest Duchess In Distress
- Virid Dragon Scale
- Dropped by a Wyvern.
- Thunderwyvern Horn
- Dropped by a Thunderwyvern.
- Greatwyrm Stone
- Has a Weapon Level Requirement of 28.
- The stats of all Dragon Weapons have been buffed with the introduction of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. These stat changes do not apply to the original game.
- In Dark Arisen, these are the most powerful (physical damage) daggers that can be gifted to another Pawn.