Dragon's Spit is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A combustible designed to envelop the area around the point of impact in flames."
Dragon's Spit consists of an initial burst of flame that damage's anything it directly hits, followed by a modest fireball that can damage anything in a ~1m radius.
The initial blast is weaker, and if it connects with a tarred foe will have its damage doubled. The fire damage from the fireball is roughly twice as much again as the blast.
- May be found in chests throughout Gransys.
- 100 are given by Ser Abell as a reward for his escort quest Misery Seeks Company.
- May be found on Bitterblack Isle in The Arisen's Refuge.
- Sold by:
2 Star Enhancement
- 2x for 2 Star Enhancement of Scalding Razors.
|Sconce||+||Unremarkable Ore||=||Dragon's Spit|
|Sconce||+||Pretty Stone||=||Dragon's Spit|
|Flammica||+||Pretty Stone||=||Dragon's Spit x2|
|Flammica||+||Brick||=||Dragon's Spit x2|
|Flammica||+||Unremarkable Ore||=||Dragon's Spit x3|
|Flammica||+||Cassardite||=||Dragon's Spit x3|
|Flammica||+||Burst-Rock||=||Dragon's Spit x3|
- Not to be confused with Throwblast. Dragon's Spit strikes several times with a small fire explosion, whilst throwblast one strikes once, but with greater power.
- Sometimes thrown by Hobgoblins.