- "An exquisite bow worthy of its legendary namesake. As responsive and powerful as a dragon in flight."
This shortbow is one of the twelve Dragon Weapons obtained upon defeating Grigori in The Final Battle if a shortbow was equipped at the moment of defeat. It is the non-enchanted version of Dragon's Ire.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||14,980 G|| 46,600 G |
Great Dragon Alula
| 143,500 G |
Virid Dragon Scale x4
| Click here for|
| 6,300 RC |
Thunderwyvern Horn x3
| 9,800 RC |
Greatwyrm Stone x2
|Strength||283 (433)||305 (455)||331 (481)||365 (515)||427 (577)||683||902|
- Values in parenthesis are changes in Dark Arisen.
- The Tainted Mountain where Grigori must be defeated with a shortbow equipped. The new shortbow will automatically appear in the Arisen's personal Equipment Inventory in the Weapons section once they awake in Cassardis after The Final Battle is complete.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Great Dragon Alula
- Obtained upon destruction of the wing of any Dragonkin.
- Virid Dragon Scale.
- Thunderwyvern Horn.
- Dropped by a Thunderwyvern.
- Greatwyrm Stone.
- Has a Weapon Level Requirement of 28.
- In Dark Arisen, this is the most powerful (physical damage) shortbow that can be gifted to another Pawn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.