- "Fearsome yet elegant daggers able to pierce the scales of the dragon itself."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||53,100 G|| 165,100 G|
| 508,500 G |
Poison Hydra Fang x4
| Click here for|
| 6,700 RC |
| 10,700 RC |
Frostwyrm Scute x2
|Stagger Power||256||256||261||281||309 ||360||413|
|Knockdown Power||256||256||261||281||309 ||360||413|
- Values in brackets are increases found in Dark Arisen.
- Can be obtained by purifying Bitterblack Weapon Lv.1.
- Can be purchased from Joye in the Chamber of Remorse in The Everfall (Post-Dragon).
- May be found in chests in Gutter of Misery (Post-Daimon)
- May be found in chests in The Everfall (Post-Dragon):
Enhancement Item Locations
- Poison Hydra Fang
- Mined from ore deposits on Bitterblack Isle.
- Frostwyrm Scute
- Dropped by a Frostwyrm.
- Statistically, these were the best physical daggers in Dragon's Dogma. However, in Dark Arisen, the Framae Blades, Helmbarte Daggers, and Dragon's Vein are considered superior.
- The dragonforged stats have been buffed in Dark Arisen.
- These Daggers are very similar in appearance to Dragon's Vein, the reward obtained by slaying The Dragon while wielding daggers; the difference is that Dragon's Vein daggers are blood red, while these are not.
- In Dark Arisen, this weapon can no longer be gifted to another Pawn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.