- "An exquisite staff worthy of its namesake. Filled to near bursting with the dragon's magickal power."
This staff is one of the twelve Dragon Weapons obtained upon defeating Grigori in The Final Battle if a staff was equipped at the moment of defeat. It resembles Frigid Finger with a difference in color.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||29,400 G||91,400 G||281,500 G|| Click here for|
| 6,800 RC|
Bright Amber Scale x3
| 10,300 RC|
Greatwyrm Stone x3
|Strength||102 (112)||110 (120)||119 (129)||131 (141)||154 (164)||190||284|
|Magick||533 (573)||575 (615)||623 (663)||687 (727)||804 (844)||926||1028|
|Stagger Power||268||268||273||300||335 (391)||424||482|
|Knockdown Power||268||268||273||300||335 (391)||424||482|
- Values in parenthesis are changes in Dark Arisen.
- The Tainted Mountain where Grigori must be defeated with a staff equipped. The new staff will automatically appear in the Arisen's personal Equipment Inventory in the Weapons section once they awake in Cassardis after The Final Battle is complete.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Crimson Dragon Scale
- Dropped by The Dragon
- Indurated Dragonsblood
- Bright Amber Scale
- Greatwyrm Stone
- Has a Weapon Level Requirement of 28.
- In Dark Arisen, this is the most powerful (non-enchanted) stave that can be gifted to another Pawn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.