- "An advanced form of Legion's Bite that unleashes a swift, powerful onslaught that extends across an even broader range. Requires much Stamina."
An advanced version of Legion's Bite.
- Invulnerability frames - the Fighter is invulnerable to any form of attack during the entire attack animation (long enough to avoid getting knocked over by a Living Armor or burned by a Dragon's breath, for example).
- Very high knockdown power. For example, usually enough to knock Poisoned Undead or an Eliminator off a cliff.
- A Dragon's Maw Fighter with the group stamina curative Mushroom Potage in its inventory will tend to generate stamina regeneration reliably for the entire party.
- The final hit is the most powerful of the flurry - though the final hit of Full Moon Slash is as strong, and Blitz Strike approaches its power - the first hit of any Downcrush skill, and well timed Hindsight Sweep based skills exceed its damaging capacity (see Skill multiplier data)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.