- "Kicks at the air at the height of a jump to propel the user in a second leap."
An advanced version of Vault, that allows extra distance and height to be covered by performing a somersault mid air.
Press [Jump] a second time to extend a Vault into a Double Vault.
- See also: Jumping
- Can also be employed when unarmed.
- Sword-wielding Assassins and Staff-wielding Magick Archers cannot Double Vault.
- Doesn't stop falling momentum, so does not break a long fall.
- Double Vault cancels roll after a running-jump. It can be helpful if the player wants to keep their lantern workable after jumping into water.
- It is possible to use an aerial unarmed heavy attack to extend jump range, as follows: Vault, heavy attack, Double Vault.
- The skill's jump altitude can also be extended to be able to grab onto high, angled ledges: when unarmed perform a running Vault to "slide up" the obstacle, then heavy attack and immediately Vault again. That said, Levitate produces a longer, more noticeable upwards sliding motion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.