- "A surcoat worn by crusading holy warriors, blessed with the prayers of the Faith."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||30,300 G|| 94,400 G|
| 290,800 G|
Snowy Saurian Skin x7
| Click here for|
| 1,250 RC|
Bone Crest x3
| 3,500 RC|
Idol of the All-Mother x3
|Elemental Resist|| Holy +4%|
| Holy +4%|
| Holy +7%|
| Holy +9%|
| Holy +11%|
|Holy +12%||Holy +15%|
|Debilitation Resist||Curse +14%||Curse +14%||Curse +28%||Curse +42%||Curse +56%||Curse +56%||Curse +70%|
- Sold by Mathias in Post-Game when his Affinity is at a high level.
- May be found in a chest within The Tainted Mountain Temple. Located on the central-northern side of the lower level in the 'Temple Antechamber' where Hellhounds are encountered.
- May be found in a chest within the Chamber of Hope in The Everfall (Post-Dragon) (5% loot chance).
- May be found in a chest within the Chamber of Estrangement in The Everfall (Post-Dragon) (5% loot chance).
- May be found in chests in the Vault of Defiled Truth (Pre-Daimon).
Enhancement Item Locations
- Snowy Saurian Skin
- Bone Crest
- Idol of the All-Mother
- This is the armor that Savan wears.
- The symbolism on the coat can be assumed to be that of The Faith - a monotheist religion. In some respects it is similar to Christian iconography (cross and halo) - it also resembles in abstract form the passage from the world to the rift encountered during the quest Final Judgment, with the circle at the head of the "T" in the tabard representing the light of the Seneschal themselves.. Thus Savan's surcoat becomes not only a symbol of the faith, but also his own personal 'coat of arms'.
- Historically there are two forms of surcoat - one is an over tabard, which often carried the livery or colors of a knight, worn over armor - the other was a more substantial outer garment including defensive elements (a 'coat of plates)- this surcoat appears more like the former. See also Wikipedia:Surcoat and Wikipedia:Coat of Plates.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.