- "An advanced form of Gouge that appends still more strikes to an onslaught on a foe the user is clinging to."
Notes, Damage and Tactics
- This skill does nothing unless the Arisen is climbing an enemy.
- Climb and use this skill on an enemy's weak point.
- Rapidly press the skill button to perform more attacks.
- With equivalent weapons (ie Dragon's Dogma vs. Dragon's Bite) Dire Gouge does more damage (per second) than Hundred Kisses. If the dagger skill Wind Harness is used the daggers can damage faster.
- Overall the third tier skill Deadly Gouge is thought to be inferior to Dire Gouge in terms of damage. Though it is a quicker attack there are less strikes and it has a lower damage rate overall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.