Dark Arisen Bonus Enhancements are given by certain armor items found on Bitterblack Isle - they are associated with armor obtained from Purification of Bitterblack Armor Lv.3. They generally are similar to the boosts and beneficial effects obtained by Augments, such as attack power boosts, or additional resistances, or health regeneration.
Additionally some rare weapons only found from Bitterblack Weapons have special unique properties.
|"Extends duration of equipped skills."|
The obscure in-game description actually means "extends the duration of spells and spell sigils"
|Mage||Anodyne, High Anodyne and Grand Anodyne||+5 seconds|
|Halidom and High Halidom|
|Sorcerer||Miasma and High Miasma||+10 seconds|
|Lassitude and High Lassitude|
|Petrifaction and High Petrifaction|
|Mystic Knight||Great Cannon||+5 seconds|
|Magick Archer||Perdition and High Perdition||+10 seconds|
|Magickal Gleam||+20 seconds of light|
|Magick Rebalancer||Sigil by +5s|
|"Boosts Strength when you've been noticed by a large group of enemies."||Increases Strength and Magick if spotted by a certain number of enemies.
Doesn't activate when the three enemy Pawns in Chamber of Lament are encountered.
|"Slightly reduces damage from bow attacks."||Reduces damage recieved from Bows, Magick Bows and Ballistae by 25%.|
|"Reduces damage from bow attacks."||Reduces damage recieved from Bows, Magick Bows and Ballistae by 50%.|
- Possible bonus enhancement for: Grave Mantle, Carrion Mantle, Coat of Shadow, Coat of Oblivion, Traitor's Armor or Hellfire Armor.
|"Gradually restores small amounts of Health."
(Also with each piece of Immortal's Armor Set)
|Regenerates 0.9 HP per second.
Stacks with "Restorative Effect" enhancements.
|"Gradually restores Health."||Regenerates 4.5 HP per second.
Stacks with "Restorative Effect" enhancements.
|"Your debilitations naturally heal themselves more quickly than normal."||Halves the duration of debilitations.|
|"Has a slight restorative effect on pawns near you."
(Also with Adept's Robe)
|Regenerates 3 HP per second.|
- Possible bonus enhancement for: Grave Claws, Carrion Claws, Gauntlets of Shadow, Gauntlets of Oblivion, Sinner's Gauntlets or Hellfire Gauntlets.
|"Extends duration of attribute boosts applied to you."||All buffs that are applied using skills that can apply said buff to other party members (This includes Weapon Enchantments) last 50% longer.
Buffs applied by skills that solely affect the user (e.g. Steel Will) are unaffected.
This bonus also applies to any extra enchantment duration gained through Perpetuation.
|"Slightly restores Stamina when you deliver the killing blow to the enemy."||Restores 5% of the character's total Stamina points upon landing a killing blow to an enemy.|
|"Restores Stamina when you deliver the killing blow to the enemy."||
Restores 9% of the character's total Stamina points upon landing a killing blow to an enemy.
|"Boosts the power of normal and magick shields."||Increases damage from shield attacks and magick shield spells, as well as increasing damage reflected on Perfect Blocks.
Benefits Riposte type spells and Demonswrath, but not Abyssal Anguish. Sheltered Assault does not benefit either.
Critical Hits from such spells, shield attacks, and blocks also get the power boost.
- Possible bonus enhancement for: Grave Greaves, Carrion Greaves, Boots of Shadow, Boots of Oblivion, Betrayer's Greaves or Hellfire Greaves.
|"Slightly increases maximum item-carrying capacity."||Increases weight limit by 10kg.
|"Increases maximum item-carrying capacity."||Increases weight limit by 20kg.
|"Boosts movement speed while casting spells."||Increases movement speed by 50% while intoning spells until release, like Gicel or Seism for example.
|"Prevents wind from affecting mobility."||Similar to the Stability augment.|
|"Extends duration of your enemy holds."||Doubles the duration of grappling. Grappling is also affected by Stamina, Character Weight and possibly encumbrance, and the stamina drain can be reduced by the augment Fitness.
The effects of these weapons are not always noted in their stats, but are hinted at in their descriptions.
||Lures foes||Similar effect to that from Stamina Hammer|
||Attack power boost when at Critical Health||Total attack power is boosted by +10%|
||Attack power boost at Critical Health||Total attack power is boosted +20%. Applied in Hard Mode only.|
||Provides physical damage reduction at Critical Health.||145 points of damage mitigation. Applied in Hard Mode only.|
- There is a chance that no enhancement will be added to the purified item for any of the three Vocation colors outcomes (see Purification). The absence, presence and type of enhancement may be dependent on the Vocation colors.
- If a purified item has no enhancement, the only way to know if it could get an enhancement with another Vocation color is to load a prior save (or use Godsbane) and purify to both other colors.
- Offline Hired Pawns wearing equipment with Dark Arisen Bonus Enhancements may not receive the benefit of the additional enhancement, even though it is still listed as the equipment's effect - e.g. Adept's Robe, and Immortal's Armor Set are so affected.
- With the "Boosts the Power of Normal and Magick Shields" enhancement, Dark Critical Hits inflicted with any skill qualifying for the enhancement will also receive extra damage.
- With "Extends Duration of Attribute Boosts Applied to You" arms armor in some cases the time boost is only applied to the first application of the Invigoration, such as when using Magick Rebalancer.
- Bonus enhancements that augment strength such as "Boosts strength when you've been noticed noticed by a large group of enemies" provide bonuses that are not counted towards the 1.8x Augment cap or the 2.1x Invigoration cap.
- All Bonus Enhancements that restore health have a curious property in which several pieces, when stacked, will result in a bonus to the amount of health regeneration the wearer receives.
- Wearing one piece of The Immortal's Armor Set for example will restore 0.9 HP/S. Wearing two pieces however will bring this up to 2.1 hp/s, though one would expect 1.8 hp/s of regeneration. Wearing the full set grants 6.6 hp/s even though 3.6 hp/s is the expected amount.
- This bonus is dependent on the number of pieces of armor with this enhancement that is worn.
- Wearing two pieces of armor with the enhancement will add 0.3 hp/s of extra regeneration in addition to the additive effect of those pieces.
- Wearing three will add 1.8 hp/s of regeneration.
- Wearing any four pieces of armor with this enhancement will add a total of 3 hp/s of extra regeneration. This is the maximum amount of extra regeneration that is provided as a bonus on top of the additive health regeneration from the four pieces.
- The maximum possible health regeneration from Bonus Enhancements is 19.5hp/s.
- This can only be achieved with 3 pawns wearing equipment with the "Has a slight restorative effect on pawns near you." enhancement.