Curse reduces attack and defense to 60% of their normal values, weakening the afflicted; in addition stamina is reduced to 60% of its maximum, and cannot be raised above that value whilst Cursed.
|Master Ring||71 to 90|
|Preceptor Ring||41 to 60|
|Virtuoso Ring||11 to 30|
- List of Armor and Clothing Sets with Curse resistance
- List of Head Armor with Curse resistance
- List of Torso Armor with Curse resistance
- List of Leg Armor with Curse resistance
- List of Arms Armor with Curse resistance
- List of Leg Clothing with Curse resistance
- List of Chest Clothing with Curse resistance
- List of Cloaks with Curse resistance
- Both physical and magickal defenses are lowered.
- The -40% reduction in the afflicted vital statistics can be further modified by other Invigorations and Debilitations such as Magick Boosted or Lowered Defenses.
- Unlike other raised and lowered stats, a creature can only be cursed once at a time.
- When foes are cursed the reduction is realised as an effective increase in incoming magick and physical attack power of +35%. Thus even foes with weak defenses take much more damage when cursed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.