Coin Purse of Charity is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A coin purse said to help relieve one of material desires. It allows money to be used as a throwing weapon."
The Coin Purse of Charity can be used in battle to deal a large amount of Thrown Damage to a single enemy using ready cash as a weapon.
When thrown it uses up to 10,000 Gold in a single strike. Damage scales directly with gold used, with additional power from the thrower's Core Strength - poorly endowed Arisen will not have much success with this thrown item.
- Sold by Fournival in Gran Soren.
- Found in the following locations in The Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort :
- One can be found in a Wooden Chest next to the Ogre in the Catacombs
- In Bitterblack Isle :
- Two can be obtained in Fortress of Remembrance on a hidden balcony by exiting the tower on the 3rd level underground through the east window.
- Three can be found within The Arisen's Refuge in Bitterblack Isle on the table next to where Barroch stands.
- Found in chest at The Bloodless Stockade.
- Also rare drop from breakables at Midnight Helix and Ward of Regret.
2 Star Enhancement
- 1x for 2 Star Enhancement of Magnanimous Cloak.
|War Bugle||+||Priceless Artifact||=||Coin Purse of Charity|
|Diamond||+||Flammica||=||Coin Purse of Charity|
|Flammica||+||Hunk of Platinum||=||Coin Purse of Charity|
- To equip it, select "Hold" from the Item menu and it can then be thrown a short distance.
- The coins have a small damage area, and usually only strike one foe. If aimed carefully, two close foes can be hit at once with a single purse.
- Strength or Magick boosts such as Conqueror's Periapt or Demon's Periapt don't increase damage from the coin purse.
- Despite its power, it will not loosen Ore deposits.
- Pawns will not use this item when it's in their inventories.
- If the Arisen owns less than 10,000 gold, all of it will be used.