- "The head priest of the church in Cassardis. He is newly come and takes his work very seriously, but he is not exactly someone the villagers can count on just yet."
- Lost Faith (recover the Scriptures)
- Scholarly Pursuit (escort Clemente to Bloodwater Beach)
- The Dragon's Tongue (decipher the Ancient Tablet)
- Talent in Bloom (give away Quina's Blessed Flower)
- "I have a message from the Grand Cathedral. The group known as Salvation clouds men's souls with chaos and obstructs their belief in the Faith. You must not give any support to that group."
- "Truth be told, I have little idea what Salvation is, exactly. And as long as that is the case, I have little idea how I am expected to deal with them."
On Auster :
- "Have you spoken with Auster yet? Auster arrived to the village not long after the dragon attack. He came from the mainland, in hopes of researching Cassardis itself, it seems."
- "I did not inquire further upon his journey at the time... But helping those in need is a core belief of all the Maker's servants. I understand Auster is well-learned when it comes to ancient scriptures and other texts. If you come across anything he might help you with, do not be afraid to ask him. I am sure he would be delighted to be of service."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.