- For walkthroughs see Escort Quest Walkthroughs.
- For a list see List of Escort Quests
Escort Quests are requests by an people in Gransys to be escorted to certain locations. The goal is to reach the requested destination whilst protecting the escortee from harm from roaming enemies. Escort quests are started by consulting the Notice Boards either at the Union Inn in Gran Soren, or Pablos' Inn in Cassardis. Most characters escort quests start at the Union Inn, excluding those of people living in Cassardis. In the Post-Game, all escort quest will be starting from Cassardis instead since the Union Inn's questboard will be disabled.
Generally only a limited number of escort requests will be advertised at any given board, not more than six - complete advertised escort quests to free space for new ones.
Specific quests may become available only at a specific point in the questline, and be removed if uncompleted at a later point.
Completing an escort quest will significantly raise the companions affinity. Most escort quests are also rewarded by commonly obtainable items and potions, gold, experience, or occasionally clothing. A number of important minor characters give unique or rare Golden Weapons as rewards. Steffen, Clarus, Wilhem, Austine, Ser Berne, Mercedes, and Julien have unique rewards from their quests.
- Many escort quests require a characters affinity to be raised (to a noticeable level of affection) before they become available.
- Only one escort quest can be active a time, and no other notice board quests can be started while it is ongoing - the quest can be cancelled by returning to the notice board.
- Some characters have no escort quest - these include Ser Whitby and Ser Elthar who will not leave their post, and the knights at Duke Edmund's court who appear only briefly - such as Ser Brigante.
- See also Notice board quests for general optional quests.
All items (37)