Aneled Weapons are initially only obtained as quest rewards - once obtained from the relevant quest, Aneled Weapons can be repurchased from Johnathan at his Rift Shop in The Encampment for Rift Crystals.
- The higher the enhancement of an Aneled Weapon, the higher the chance it will inflict both Tarred and Blindness.
- The more powerful versions of each of the three aneled weapons of each type are better at debilitating than the lesser, with the highest being roughly twice as good as the lowest.
- The tarring debiliation works well with a fire enchantment.
- Aneled Weapons can be effective against species of Wolf as they will shake off the oil from their hides when Tarred, during which time they are vulnerable to attacks.
- Aneled Weapons were DLC weapons available in Dragon's Dogma.
- Aneled Weapons can not be gifted.
All items (21)
- Aneled Bardiches
- Aneled Bastard
- Aneled Beak
- Aneled Claw
- Aneled Cyclops Sigil
- Aneled Grace
- Aneled Lance
- Aneled Meniscus
- Aneled Obliteratrix
- Aneled Pale
- Aneled Rapier
- Aneled Snags
- Aneled Stilettos
- Aneled Stings
- Aneled Tooth
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.