- Well met Arisen. Can you hear our voice ?
- "A mysterious voice called when you arrived at the encampment. Perhaps it is your destiny that beckons..."
Investigate the mysterious voice, and answer its call.
This quest becomes available as soon as the Arisen enters The Encampment - a mysterious voice speaks and asks the Arisen to face a trial.
Heed the Voice
Head inside the tent and speak to the mysterious voice by examining the Riftstone.
Search the Area
Once the voice has spoken to the Arisen, head down the path and a cutscene will trigger with soldiers running towards the northern gate.
Follow them and exit the Encampment through the northern gate and prepare for battle.
Drive off the Threat
The Cyclops isn't very considerate of its allies and can dispatch them, so use that as an advantage. With the help of Rook and the soldiers, the creature is soon dispatched - the Cyclops is already worn down and has only a sliver of Health left. Make sure to pick up any items the creatures may have dropped.
Report to the Rift
Once the Cyclops has been defeated, return to the Encampment and report back to the Riftstone in the central tent.
Upon talking with the Riftstone, the Main Pawn creation will start. Afterwards, a cutscene will trigger and the quest is completed.
This Main Pawn is different from Hired Pawns in that they will be fully customizable, much like the Arisen. Main Pawns will level alongside and always stay with their Arisen, except for when they die to either the Brine, fall off cliffs, or when they were left unconscious for too long, in which case they get sent to the Rift. They then can be retrieved by touching a Riftstone.
- Completion of Call of the Arisen unlocks the secret trophy/achievement A New Ally - for summoning the Main Pawn.
- "The Beast comes. Hurry!" - Ser Publius
- "You must hold it! Just a while longer!" - Ser Caraway, during the battle
- The soldiers who help drive off the Cyclops include Ser Publius, Ser Caraway, Ser Terrance, Ser Lysther, and Ser Jet.