- "An advanced form of Blink Strike honed to travel greater distances before visiting a powerful blow upon foes."
Notes and tactics
- Similar to a fencing lunge, this blade thrust quickly closes the distance between the Arisen and fast moving enemies like wolves.
- Has good knockdown and stagger power.
- Attack strength is high, with a high base power.
- Can be used to evade incoming attacks, dashing clear to a safe distance.
- For Mystic Knight this skill is very effective with Abyssal Anguish.
- When upgraded to Blitz Strike there is longer recovery animation at the end of this skill. Be mindful, as this can leave you open to attacks.
- The Burst Strike sword move is very similar to the Stinger sword attack performed by Dante in the Devil May Cry games. The director of Dragon's Dogma, Hideaki Itsuno, was also director on Devil May Cry 2, 3, and 4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.