- "An advanced form of Holycounter that persists for a longer period of time and conjures more beams of holy light upon a perfect block."
- For notes, tactics, and other details on conjuring and using this class of 'parry' or 'counter' spell with perfect blocks see Mystic Knight Shield Counters.
- If successive perfect blocks are performed whilst the orb conjured from a previous perfect blocked enchanted shield are still active, the orbs' duration will be extended, though no new orb(s) will be created. The orbs will continue to inflict damage when extended by successive perfect blocks.
- (BUG) In Dark Arisen transitioning between areas with this skill active will randomly add a debilitation. The next enemy hit will be debilitated on the first hit.
- Witnessed on Harpies, Drake, Thunderwyvern, Cursed Dragon and Frostwyrm.
- The power of the skill will also be greatly diminished.
- To fix, simply equip a different primary weapon, or unequip then reequip the shield, and re-cast the counter.
- This can occur with all Mystic Knight Shield Counters and also with Abyssal Anguish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.