Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- "A weapon bearing no maker's mark, cursed with blackest magick."
The result of the purification of a Level 3 cursed weapon will give one of three weapons: one for melee (red), one for ranged (yellow), and one for spellcaster (blue) - the choice depends on the vocations of Arisen and Pawn, and may be random if together the pair have more than one vocation 'color'.
- Found on Bitterblack Isle (post-Daimon) in chests in The Bloodless Stockade, The Fallen City, and the Bitterblack Sanctum.
- May be dropped by the awakened form of Daimon, Death (rare), or a Firedrake (ultra-rare)
- It seems that items that can be used by multiple vocations (i.e. Sword, Daggers, Staff) are relatively more common than those restricted to a single vocation (i.e. Magick Shields).
- Whilst the cursed item can be gifted, the purified results cannot.
- All Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3s have a minimum Weapon Level Requirement of 51.
- To rarefy all Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3s from bronze to gold requires in total 3x Beastial Eye, 3x Bloodied Chain, 2x Bloodred Crystal, 1x Bone Lantern, 9x Daimon's Claw, 9x Daimon's Horn, 6x Fae-Silver Plate, 2x Firedrake Fang, 6x Maleficent Heart, 4x Ox Horn, 2x Phantom Orb, 1x Scythe Shard, 5x Sorcerer's Quartz, 3x Supple Dragon Pelt, 2x Thunderwyvern Horn and 1x Vile Wakestone.