| Base Experience of 2,450
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
|Flail||Phys||Swings its arms at a target.|
|Grab||Phys/Spec||Grabs a target immobilizing and attacking them. (Struggle to free oneself)|
|Scream||Spec||Emits an ear splitting scream that causes knockdown. After that Banshee falls down on the ground too.|
|Crawl||Phys||Crawls rapidly along the ground towards its target|
- Vulnerable to Torpor, Tarred, and Petrification.
- Resistant to Blindness.
- Unlike many other undead, Banshees are easily frozen.
- Banshees' signature weeping is the sign of them being prepared to attack (usually Scream). Maintain distance.
- Banshees should be dispatched quickly if they must be approached in close quarters, where their shrieks are more effective.
- Banshees can be grabbed and thrown off cliffs or into open flames.
- Banshees can be picked up any time they're in prone position.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Weak to Ice
- Set on fire after Tarring
- Freeze then shatter
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 250 Banshees either with their own Arisen or while traveling with others.
- "A cacophany of banshees!"
- "Ahead, ser! Banshee!"
- "Banshees are more apt to freeze than other dead!"
- "A woman...or what remains of one."
- "Only death can silence a banshee!"
- "Begin with the banshees!"
- "That voice...'tis white-hot pain!"
- "Their shrieks are torturous!"
- "Magick is little good on their kind."
- In Irish mythology, the banshee is a female spirit, usually seen as an omen of death. The scream is said to predict the death of one of the persons who hear the banshee (see Wikipedia: Banshee).
- Banshees share voice lines with more common female Undead.
- Official website (archived)