Dark during much of the day due to its high canyon walls; the bandits hold up in here because it is a defensible bottle-neck location and is a long way from the authorities (and guards) of Gran Soren.
The den is home to a band of bandits, some of the best equipped encountered - one has even become skilled in the magick bow.
- Seven bandits in the entrance portion of the den; one Ranger, one Strider, one Mage, one Magick Archer, one Fighter, one Mystic Knight, and one Warrior.
- Seven bandits in narrow portion of the den; two Rangers, one Mage, one Strider or Assassin, one Fighter, and two Warriors.
- Snow Harpies and a Golem on the way to the top, last portion of the den.
- Six bandits on top, last portion of the den; four Warriors, one Ranger, and one Magick Archer.
|2||Seeker Tights, Stone-Moss Poultice, Giant Coin Pouch|
|3||(Left) Knight's Mantle, Barbed Nails|
|(Centre) Fiery Talon, Meniscus, Red Leather Armor|
|(Right) Giant Coin Pouch, Seeker's Token|
|5||Caladbolg, Giant Coin Pouch, Seeker's Token|
|6||Assassin's Mask, Iron Headgear|
|7||Argence, Silk, Interventive|
|All items are relatively common|
Three Weapon/Armor Piles are to be found here:
- One just outside the cave that contains chest #4 usually gives an Iron Shield, Large Coin Pouch, or Seeker's Token.
- Second just south of the Harpy's roosting rock in the Golem's territory may give a Cutlass, Large Coin Pouch, or Seeker's Token.
- Third at the south-east end of Bandit's Den, on top of a small rock formation by the eastern rock face near a tree stump. It may give a Fine Magick Buckler, Large Coin Pouch, or Seeker's Token.