- Core pieces
- Optional matching clothes
- Chestguard [torso armor]
- Worker's Pants / Laborer's Breeches , or Iron Bandings [leg clothing]
- Hand Covers [arms armor]
The Assembled Armor and Clothing Set is a lightweight medium armor set constructed from giant's hide. It comprises leg and arm armor, and a chest undergarment - allowing freedom of choice of torso armor and headgear. The arm armor has free hands, making it suitable for bow use.
As a whole the set is restricted to bow users, but without the arm armor the armor can be worn by any melee vocation.
- The breeches are to the design of the Cassardi Greaves.
- The Dragonleather Armor and Clothing Set has similar components, but in rare dragon leather.
- In the Dragon's Dogma Official Design Works this armor is shown with the Iron Headgear, Chestguard, Shed Cape and Bandit Stalkers legwear, with other minor changes.