He is a permanent fixture at his Inn, until its destruction after which he continues what remains of his business from the Pawn Guild.
- Resting (costs 500 Gold).
- Manage Item Storage (Deposit, Withdraw and Combine).
- Learn or Set skills.
- Change Vocation.
- Company for the Road (escort quest)
- "These last years, Duke Edmun's seen to repairing worn fortifications and increasing the number of eyes out on watch. Gran Soren's not the largest of cities, sure, but its walls are well strong enough to keep the beasties out. All in all, not a bad place to live."
- If he dies (i.e. during his escort quest), you'll be unable to use his services for one week until he re-appears.
- In Dragon's Dogma using the inn frequently increased Affinity with Asalam. (This effect has been reduced in Dark Arisen)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.