Motley Crew is one of the three Armor Packs available as downloadable content for Dragon's Dogma. It was released on July 24, 2012.
Only purchase this DLC separately if playing the original Dragon's Dogma game.
- "This stylish accessory set makes additional masks, eyepatches, circlets, mantles, and the truly unique Feste's Jester's Garb outfit available for sale at The Black Cat, and adds new rings and earrings to peddler Jonathan's wares at the encampment. You'll also find the 13 new pieces of equipment in your item storage after purchase. Just look for the blue-green icons!"
- This bonus can only be applied once per saved data. If the items are discarded or given away during gameplay, they will be lost. If purchased by a Dark Arisen player, no content will be added to the game. This is DLC ONLY for the original version of the game.
- Priced at: $1.99 (Xbox 360 and PS3)
Upon purchase for the Dragon's Dogma version of the game, one of each of these items will appear in the Arisen's item storage, with extras available from Mountebank at The Black Cat in Gran Soren and extra accessories available to buy from Johnathan at his Rift Shop in The Encampment at the prices listed.
- As of Dark Arisen, one set of these items are no longer bestowed into inventory free of charge; they will need to be purchased from The Black Cat or Johnathan respectively with either player-earned gold or Rift Crystals.
- Please note that all items stats listed below are based on default stats.
|Set of Jester's Motley||The working uniform of the royal jester. Amusing in appearance, but comfortable and quite functional.||All Vocations||58||-|
|Dragonspulse Circlet||The crown of the queen of a long-fallen land, carved from the heart of a dragon. Even today, a pulse echoes from within.||All Vocations||5||-|
|Wyrmfyre Vizard||A striking mask shaped like a ferocious dragon. Its overpowering aura is on par with that of a real one.||All Vocations||12||-|
|Dragonseye Band||An eyepatch modeled after a one-eyed dragon of legend. It is said that wearing such patches was common at ceremonies meant to appease the beast's wrath.||All Vocations||9||-|
|Beastly Mantle||A cape made from the pelt of a beast of old. Such monsters are only the stuff of myths, nowadays.||All Vocations||4||-|
|Wyrm Hunt Mantle||The cloak of those tasked with protecting the realm from dragons. The form of a wyrm is visible in the weave.||All Vocations||4||-|
|Conqueror's Mantle||A cape exuding an air of solemn refinement, supposedly once worn by a famous hero of Auldring, though its authenticity is unclear.||All Vocations||4||-|
|Red Star Ring||A ring that shines a bright red, like a star twinkling in the night sky.||All Vocations||1||-|
|Red Star Earring||An earring that shines a bright red, like a star twinkling in the night sky.||All Vocations||1||-|
|Green Star Ring||A ring that shines a bright green, like a star twinkling in the night sky.||All Vocations||1||-|
|Green Star Earring||An earring that shines a bright green, like a star twinkling in the night sky.||All Vocations||1||-|
|Blue Star Ring||A ring that shines a bright blue, like a star twinkling in the night sky.||All Vocations||1||-|
|Blue Star Earring||An earring that shines a bright blue, like a star twinkling in the night sky.||All Vocations||1||-|
- The rings or earrings themselves are not visible on the Arisen or Pawn when worn - only the effects.