Apple is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "Naught but an ordinary apple. Consume it to recover a bit of Health."
Restores 200 Health, but degrades into Moldy Apple over a few days.
- Apples are common in and around apple trees throughout the fields and forests of Gransys - if in the tree an arrow, shockwave, or jumping attack will release the fruit. Thundershock will also chain to apples, knocking them down.
- Drop from brakables at Soulflayer Canyon.
- May be gathered from sacks at Deos Hills, Wilted Forest and near the Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort.
- Apples may also be found at market stalls, inns, or homes in urban areas.
- Additionally they are sold by Jayce in Devilfire Grove, and can be stolen from Boars or Rabbits using Master Thief.
|Apple||+||Airtight Flask||=||Kept Apple|
- Apples get moldy after about three days. Make a White Wine by combining the Moldy Apple and Flask of Water to produce one of the cheapest good health recovery items in the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.