- "A staff infused with bone-chilling cold by a master sorcerer. Its ice enchantment is continuous."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||12,000 G|| 37,400 G|
Glacial Rectrix x4
| 115,200 G|
Winter's Path Tome x4
| Click here for|
| 6,300 RC |
Septiscopic Crystal x2
| 9,300 RC |
Bright Azure Scale x4
- Sold by at Caxton's Armory after presenting him with a Gold Idol in the quest Idol Worship.
- May be found in chests within The Greatwall, and The Tainted Mountain Temple.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Glacial Rectrix
- Winter's Path Tome
- Sold by Akim on the exit floor of the Post-Game Everfall.
- May be found in chests in various Gransys locations, including:
- At the Watergod's Altar first level underground. At the end of a large room where there's a chest containing a high percent chance to get Cleansing Earring, at your right side there's a small passage leading to a room with a chest and a ledge to jump and climb to. After you climb, you will see a ladder and a chest to your right side (rare drop).
- Three of these can be given to the player by Valmiro when talking with him in Cassardis (requires max Affinity).
- It can sometimes be found within the cavern of Hillfigure Knoll among the stacks of books.
- Septiscopic Crystal
- Dropped by Maneaters hiding within Bitterblack Isle Chests.
- Azure Scale
- Dropped by a Frostwyrm.
- This weapon has a level 18 requirement. Characters at level 17 and below will experience rapid stamina drain even while executing basic attacks or sprinting.
- 'Algid' means cold or chilly
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.